Sunday, August 24, 2008

A no update - update.

Normally I have interesting stuff to blog about on the weekend. Well.. at least I think it's interesting - or I wouldn't blog about it. But... I'm going to that conference Monday and Wednesday. So this weekend I've just been doing home-y stuff.

A new tile store opened in town. So, we went there yesterday. Some women have a closet full of shoes. I have a garage full of tile samples. It's odd to be sure. We've been half heatedly planning a new project. Which will probably continue until we fall in love with something. Which we buy, then have to rush together a plan for.

At least that is how all of our other projects develop.

For the last month I've had an insatiable urge to rip something out. I don't care what.

1 comment:

  1. "Some women have a closet full of shoes. I have a garage full of tile samples."

    LOL! I don't "know" you but that does like like you.

    ReplyDelete