Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bucking the trend Baby - Bucking the trend.

Yeah - I'm going to be talking about my boobs a bunch in the next few weeks. There are all sorts of things that that come up that I would have never expected.

For instance getting bigger boobs is easy. Everyone has a friend who has gone bigger. Women who have gone smaller seem to be more secretive about it. Even harder, trying to figure out what your going to look like. Going bigger you can pad and get an guesstimate. Getting an image of smaller is not so easy.

Now that I am paying for this myself, my ego says I should only let them take 40%. My back however insists on 50%. I know I freaked out about that amount a few months ago, but after I got over the initial shock - I started warming to the idea.

That small difference of 10% doesn't seem like much, but I'm having a struggle nevertheless. It equals a full cup size.

Even crazier - I have always envied women with say a B cup. I always thought I would have loved being that size. I think I was a B when I was 9. But now I'm freaking out over being a C.

Yeah - I can be pretty neurotic about everything. Just wait till it gets closer to my mammogram. My mom had breast cancer - so I have all sorts of neurosis about that.

2 comments:

  1. One of my cousins had a reduction, and she still says it's the best thing she ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouraging words Peggy.

    Nice to see your still reading my blog too.

    ReplyDelete