Friday, May 13, 2011

This week has been a little ragged for me. It feels like I am moving a hundred miles a minute, and I can't focus on anything. I haven't been sleeping well. I'm trying to take advantage of the cool patch we are having to get more of my lawn in. Which means I'm pretty beat up.

I pretend like it's the best gym membership ever. A few weeks ago I was doing downward facing sprinkler. These are never muscles you would never hit just doing machines.

And..... we are suppose to get rain, so I have to cover that ridiculous cherry tree back up. I got it through a three minute hail episode.

I just thought I'd give you an update, because even I don't know what I'm up to.

And all my electronics are combusting. So I have to do a lot of shopping I dont want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment