Friday, January 27, 2023

The frauds misinformed you with such confidence.

The people in green  played you for clicks and clout. The people in red told you the truth. Guess who people believed? 

OH! And I've noticed the narrative Republicans are starting to use. "The fog of war" Which makes me boil. There was no war. You were just trying to kill off the people you didn't like. The "war" was all in your heads.  It's just a cowardly way to say " meew... nobody could have known. And if you did, you were soooo smart. Said in the most sarcastic way.


I just want to add -  and I can't even believe I'm saying this - CHINA WAS HONEST.  It just makes me so mad. They told us that people were having silent hypoxia. It's been the US who has acted like CHINA sandbagging all the data.

There is going to be a time where people are going to wish we kept records. Like Scott Adams. I believe him. Last year, every week a new constellation of symptoms would show up in my feed. That went on for MONTHS. Many many many were skin related.

This lie is just so big. I don't know how it's going to come out in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment