Thursday, October 11, 2018

Okay..... who's next?

Ford Prepares for Mass Layoffs After Losing $1 Billion to Trump's Trade Tariffs, Report Says.

"Ford, the No. 2 U.S. automaker by sales, is making aggressive job cuts as part of that reorganization, NBC News reported. While the company hasn’t said how many jobs will be lost, a report from Morgan Stanley estimates “a global headcount reduction of approximately 12 percent,” or 24,000 of Ford’s 202,000 workers worldwide."

What lying phonies. I see these guys at my car /smart city conferences all the time, and it's the saddest thing I've ever seen. All they talk about is bikes and scooters. It's really ridiculous. Because you know cities have these Ford branded bikes everywhere for ride share. I even posted about it a while back.   It's like they don't know they are a car company anymore because these cities are beating them into not making cars but other types of transportation.

I've  been  super perplexed because I see these bikes everywhere in cities and almost no one uses them. So I've had Ford on deathwatch for a while.

But at least Trump gave them cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment