Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Waymo Semi's.



I don't really get out to MountainView that often. Unless you are going to Google, there isn't much need. (and I wasn't) Google owns every building that Silicon Graphics and Sun Microsystems ever owned. Google owns almost the whole city.

But I was out there and decided to walk around because I worked for both of those companies in the day. I worked at Sun twice.

If there is any place that looks straight out of the intro the the TV show Silicon Valley - it's MountainView. Which was kinda delightful.

Waymo's seem to be a pretty basic sighting. I've been out there twice and both times I saw a Waymo self driving car. Then I heard this semi reving and I turned around and it was a Waymo Semi. It was manned,  but I got three shots off. But really if you just hang out it seems like it's pretty easy to see a Waymo product in MountainView.



No comments:

Post a Comment