Saturday, October 13, 2018

Something always brings me back to you.



I have been aching for a beach day. And it occurred to me on Friday this might be our last warm weekend. So, we chose today to go. Tomorrow there is a car show in Santa Cruz and that would make it so I never got to the actual beach.

Mr S. also wanted to stop at a store in Santa Cruz for "bread stuff". It wasn't really the most ideal weekend for the beach because on one side of traffic hell - is the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival. So we didn't want to go anywhere near that. So we chose to stay in Santa Cruz.

I find their beaches "just okay." They are usually picked clean of anything interesting. They are sort of your "basic beach".  But it was a real feet in the sand beach day, and my brain feels a lot better.













The monarchs are also migrating and the beach had a grove of milkweed. It was too warm for them to cluster. The monarchs are just okay. You see them at home. But I guess it's sort of peaceful.





This owl was hanging out with the butterfly's.

No comments:

Post a Comment