Wednesday, October 03, 2018

In plain sight.



It's not all that fun to pick on Elon right now. He's just doing what Silicon Valley does. Fake it till you make it. But I did run across a new hiddey place right across from the Fremont Bart station. I was looking for something else. And from the front, you'd probably never notice this building was filled with "those cars".  (yes, I'm trying to not be picked up in a search engine) They wrap around the whole building. ALL sides.

As with his MO - there is a security guard/lookout in that truck above. So I'm not keen to walk around too much.

It is super perplexing to me why he is renting office space for this crap. Maybe he's getting a super good deal. But he might just be learning the hard way why dealerships exist.

Mr S. started out in that sector and it's always been common for cars to be shipped here and need parts to be added at the dealerships.









I gave you a backside shot so you can see how big the building is, and how much cover this site gives him. Not like that last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment