Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Welcome to the internet of nothing.

I think if I go to one more IOT conference I am going to lose my mind. I guess the latest fad is motion tracking clothing. Ya know - like they do in the movies for graphics with the leotards and ping pong balls. Replace the balls with sensors and it's fitness clothing. Apparently. The Valley is KILLING me right now.

Now, there are some fitness nuts who would probably buy this kind of thing - but companies are pouring so much money into a very small market. I don't know why 20 year olds feel the need to track their heart rate all the time. It's the craziest fad ever. It's a little like naval grazing.

I guess when the economy sucks this hard you might as well constantly check your heart rate to make sure you are still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment