Sunday, October 09, 2016

Where else is a guinea pig gonna keep her credit card?



Our plan was to check out the rabbit show down here and then head over to the chalk show in the little Italy section of town. So far I've only made it a little more than a mile from where I'm staying.

You see, I think I've just been to the CES of rabbit shows. A truly stunning amount of bunnies. When I close my eyes I just see rows and rows of bunnies. I thought this thing would be about the size of my fair and then Mr S and I would be off to do other things. But I spent about 4 hours at this thing an not because I was ogling tons of bunnies. There were just so many of them. Literally thousands I'd guess.

I'm basically trying to shore up sources for one breed. Velveteen's are really not easy to come by right now. I mean they are out there, but it's not as easy as you'd think to get someone to let you have one.

Initially I was sure I was going to get a spare because when Jasmine kicked it I was without a pet for about three months. And it kinda sucked. But I'm just not sure I want to make Lacy jealous yet. Yes, even bunnies get a pecking order and their behavior can change. Lots of times for the worse.

Anyway, even though this story about bunnies, I'm not going to give you any pictures of that. Instead you get these guinea pigs because I've never seen this before. I'm not into cavies(guinea pigs) they were just there.

They got their hair did yo. I guess they do this because their hair gets all tangled. Which has got to be a ridiculous amount of work for a pet. But what can I say? I'm in San Diego trying to find breeders for Velveteen lops. I don't have any moral high ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment