Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The greatest horror story ever told.



I haven't been bitching lately about President Money Bags. It isn't that I don't care. I just think he is doing a fantastic job at ruining his own world.

I think all the conservatives should just tap out and let PMB do himself in. Half the time lately when he says something..... my eyes open wide and I stifle a laugh. Then say, soldier on PMB. Soldier on.

I mean... what happens come November when the unemployment extensions run out. Right before Christmas. And people are wildly intolerant of more spending?

Especially in light of California owing roughly 1/5 of the $39,822,924,111.13 billion borrowed for unemployment insurance from the Feds. For all the states combined. Source here.

I'd hate to see if jobs were his #2 priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment