Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's hard to be interesting every day. So I'm just going to give you a shameless plug.

All you local peeps - if you find yourself in Palo Alto - visit Kara's Cupcakes. Next to Stanford.

They have the lightest most delicious cupcakes ever. Even the frosting. Which is like delicious clouds. I think this post ties in nicely with my last post honestly.

Of course, you might need to mortgage your house or take out a loan as they are about 4 bucks a cupcake. Totally worth it though.




The funny thing about these pictures is - I asked if I could take pictures. Oh sure - they said. When I got my camera out of my bag, they got a little sketchy. This is for personal use... right?

Which made me laugh. I guess maybe people will steal pictures for print ad stuff. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment