Monday, June 21, 2010

Sure I thought it was funny - it still bothered me.



This weekend we stopped into BevMo to pick up some cheerwine. Which isn't wine at all, but cherry flavored carbonated soda. It comes in a bottle. So the carbonation is extra fantastic. You have to go out of your way to find it.

Right along side the cheerwine was this little gem. It is a pretty clever name. Still the references these days are not so secret and overt.

Being the capitalist that I am - I bought one.

Oh yes - I did! At least I am voluntarily giving them my money. Mr S. was none too happy. I still think it was funny, though it did rub me the wrong way. I'm complex that way. As long as I still have a choice, I think these businesses are fine.

Mr S. was slightly agitated and starting coming up with these sarcastic rifs. Which.... I also thought were funny.

Che-blis

Osamabinlager

Adolft-ale

Furor-fiz

Your milaege may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment