Saturday, June 05, 2010

Underachievers. All of them.

Listen... I can tell when the nation isn't feeling well. Internet traffic falls off a cliff. And, since I haven't figured out how to write my other thing yet - I'm just going to give you something light and fluffy.



I was up in Berkeley today for a chalk festival. And let me tell you, any parent paying for an art degree for a Berkeley student - is getting screwed. Still, there were a couple I liked for their unpretentious laziness. Not everyone wanted to make a statement against British Petroleum I guess. For instance:





Honestly, just seeing the words sometimes, makes me feel a little better. Even though I'm pretty pessimistic and don't really think so.





Honestly, the whole thing was so lame, I just started taking pictures of dogs. For sure - it wasn't any where near as bad ass as this chalk art.






1 comment:

  1. Writing advice from Cato the Elder: rem tene, verba sequentur ("Grasp the concept and the words will follow"). Or, as they say at Nike, just do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete