Saturday, September 26, 2009

Odd sighting.



I have to admit - this thing didn't even register until I'd past it. It's on 580 in the East Bay. Which by this picture looks like a tiny two lane road. It is an 8 lane highway. They have all the roads torn up right now, so the barriers block the view of all the lanes.

I was actually pretty surprised by it. I know these are popping up everywhere, but most of them are a lot smaller. I'd guess in the 8 inch range. You can see by one of the pictures that these must be at least two or three feet in size. Other than a rather devoted bunch Ron Paul followers, we don't get much of this around here. And even the Ron Paul guys are still sporting bumper sticker sized stuff.



I don't really know what to make of the whole thing.

Update:

After I made this post - Mr S. pointed out that the posters all said something different. We couldn't make out what the middle poster said. So I blew the picture up. Here is the result of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment