Tuesday, April 27, 2021

You don't win elections by being worse than the other side.

Last night, clips from Tucker Carlsons show started coming through my feed. And normally I wouldn't have watched it, but he was telling people to confront "us Zealots" and call CPS on children wearing masks because it's child abuse.

I thought to myself - this has to be what Jews feel like when people compare everything to the holocaust. Because, if people think having a child wear a mask is child abuse, you seriously have no understanding of what child abuse is. I also think you might need to seek therapy. And not in a snarky way. In a very genuine, DEEP, you need to do some serious self reflection kind of way.

I do. I was in a children's shelter for 30 days. And you can assume by how long my stay was - it was a pretty serious matter. I was a ward of the court from the time I was seven years old until I became an adult at 18.

To invite a government bureaucracy into peoples lives (especially this one!) is next level fucked up. You can never get this particular agency out of your life. There is no moral equivalency to being harassed in a supermarket. Although I don't understand why anyone spent any time on people who don't want to wear a mask. This is genuinely a self resolving problem. CPS is one of those agencies that once you are in it, they are a part of your life almost forever. 

Additionally as I got older I grew to feel that being removed from my home was almost as traumatic as what got me there in the first place. They yank you out of school and then you have to live in a mini jail for 30 days. You are removed from everything you know. So I would say I'm fairly triggered.

All I know is that the more Republicans become everything they claim to hate - we are gonna lose elections. Republicans need to stop this shit.

2 comments:

  1. Capital of Texas RefugeeTuesday, April 27, 2021 3:17:00 PM

    "And not in a snarky way ..."

    I AM SHOCKED! I thought everything here was done in a Snarkie Way(tm). :-)

    "There is no moral equivalency to being harassed in a supermarket."

    And yet I don't feel the least bit sorry for people who get arrested for assault because they thought it'd drive their moral equivalency home more by sticking their fingers in people's faces.

    Those people go the extra few inches from being annoying loud voices in people's faces to people who can wear "wifebeater" shirts in non-ironic ways.

    All for what? So they score what they believe to be a few personal improvement points?

    You've seen less of it in Florida, BTW, because those people wind up in the local news.

    Those instances of "Florida Man" and "Florida Woman" are because of the Sunshine Law of Florida.

    "To invite a government bureaucracy into peoples lives ... is next level fucked up ..."

    So you understand the basis for anarcho-capitalism as an escape from bureaucratic and economic terrorism after all!

    All I have to say is ... WELCOME!

    Now start HODLing silver because fiat money's collapse is nigh! :-)

    "They yank you out of school and then you have to live in a mini jail for 30 days."

    The process was, is, and always will be the punishment.

    "This is genuinely a self resolving problem."

    Not necessarily, at least if you're immune because of genetics.

    But you might want to have some gloves and better masks in addition to staying away from the vaxxed.

    That's because of all of those anecdotal miscarriage cases where female doctors are finding out that just being around the vaxxed in a medical setting may have caused miscarriages.

    So try this on for size: the vaxxes may create a SARS-CoV-2 variant S1 protein fragment that then can be transmitted via viral shedding, and so these doctors may be experiencing miscarriages as a result of a number of conditions related to The Real Rona but are actually the result of being exposed to the vaxxed.

    Thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, and all of the cake toppings that come along with them, such as strokes, myocardial infarction ... any of this sounding familiar?

    The worst part of this is that having a bottle of chewable aspirin handy probably won't do much of anything at all to stop this particular problem as it's happening. That's not going to be enough to stop the strong action of fibrin formation, and yes, it can happen in minutes.

    And you thought that the vaxxes would arrive without consequences?

    Now you're closer to being in the loop, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I thought everything here was done in a Snarkie Way(tm). :-)"

    LOL. ~Fair.~ As for assault I think Mike Tyson said it best.

    "Jul 20, 2020 — "Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it" - Mike Tyson "

    "Now start HODLing silver because fiat money's collapse is nigh! :-)"

    Are you kidding? I have two houses. I'm king of the world currently. During the housing crisis there were all these commercials about "if I gave you x amount of money in Cash or Gold, which would you take"? I always took houses. Same rules apply now. Seems people fancy a nice large yard.

    Now of course we are on for one hell of a correction, but housing still beats gold and silver.

    "And you thought that the vaxxes would arrive without consequences?"

    Uuuuuh. No. I don't even know where you would come up with that. And I don't really get this loop stuff. Oooh! Is it a new Tesla product? Which honestly I hope to see this summer. Seriously though, I'm not motivated by "being in the loop" I sort of do my own thing. Maybe because I'm an only child I'm not wired like other people. The whole thing sounds like an infomercial pitch.

    ReplyDelete