Thursday, April 15, 2021

Fisker - meh.

 
I got this on Saturday and was almost immediately bored with it. Plus, interesting stuff never comes out lately when I have nothing to do.

A few days ago I was talking to Mr S. and said - these minivans are making me crazy. I mean, I know they are SUV's, but they are really minivans. Right? Men are exacting their revenge for women making them drive those ridiculous cars for so long.

Then I got a 15 minute history lesson on emissions and why minivans came into existence. Because apparently Mr S. has some secret love for station wagons from his childhood.

Right now has to be the most boring car timeline in history. Every time I see a minivan I think - Little boxes, little boxes made of ticky tacky and they all look just the same. And that makes you pull over for a Fisker I guess.

 
It had a very identifying plate so I censored it. Obvi.


1 comment:

  1. "Because apparently Mr S. has some secret love for station wagons from his childhood."

    No, Mr. S has a not-so-secret love for ironic unintended consequences. The gov't wanted to get rid of station wagons so people would buy more fuel-efficent cars, and instead created a whole new market for gas guzzling minivans and SUVs.

    ReplyDelete