Friday, April 30, 2021

It occured to me today that Gavin Newsom has to make it through a drought of a summer, and he's still going to win because Republicans put up the most unlikeable rediculous candidates. I might vote Mary Carey. I think it's her time.

I'm already reducing my fire danger and picking my bug out hotel for when the power outages hit! Add savvage drought to your bingo card, cause we here. There is no chance to make up now. Farmers are going to get zero water. We will get to see how much progress the utilites made in isolating grids. People are going to be fighting mad if they shut of power this year. Mark my words.

Just put up anyone sane Republicans. ANYONE. For gawds sakes.

1 comment:

  1. You guys behind the curtain out there in California, listen to her!

    ReplyDelete