Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My universal re-set.



By the third day I was falling in love with this town. It was so small we'd literally eaten at every restaurant they had. And the town had it's own sound-track. Every radio station seemed to be tuned to a 70's channel where they played songs like Can we still be Friends, I'm not in Love, and Angie. And it was at that point that I realized that whatever small town I moved to needed it's own soundtrack.

The place was really like stepping back in time. Take life and turn it down by 75%, and this was that town.







They got their boats into the ocean with a railroad track.







I thought their beaches were just okay. It was much sandier than I expected considering how far North I was. The ocean was kinda thick. Also it was the first beach I'd seen in a long time that didn't have any beach art to speak of. No stacked rocks. But just being at the beach is a good thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment