Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Obama Kush of course.

I was at a defense conference today. Because that is my jam. And it happened to be about five blocks from the dispensary I go to so I figured I should stop by. Why not? This is legal now. I can talk about it.

So, I place my order and the guy comes back and says he has a few things he wants to show me. One of them is Obama Kush.

Me - but what if it doesn't get me that high?

He just kinda looks at me. Then says -  well that's why it's called Obama Kush. After you smoke it you don't feel like doing anything. So I begrudgingly buy the smallest amount I can. It can't be worse than cheese weed. Likely it's all talk and no action though.

2 comments:

  1. You should have gone for the "Mad Dog Mattis Kush", which quickly and aggressively invades your lungs, delivers a short speech about loving the smell of napalm in the morning, and gets you completely buzzed out of your gourd before you can say, "Is this your idea of improvising?"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I'm tempted to wake and bake I'm going to think of you. That's funny. Though admittedly, I don't do too much of that these days because being an adult is stupid.

    When I was telling Mr S. this story I was like - I'm surprised they didn't make me pay an extra tax on that.

    Him - I'm surprised the didn't force you to buy it if you wanted it or not.

    ReplyDelete