Saturday, March 25, 2017

Today's Monet.



I'm not sure this is my favorite shot because it's over exposed. But it does it's best job of imitating a Monet. I don't think I could have done that if I'd tried. It's sort of a beautiful accident.

The drought hasn't been kind to daffodil hill in my city, So I had to go outside to get my bulb itch scratched. There's a bulb guy in San Jose who invites people out to his house. Which is where I got these.

Wild flower season is sort of starting late. We've gotten a lot of rain this year - so I'm not sure how it's gonna go. 2015 was the most amazing year we ever had. A full year before the drought ended. Here, here, here, and here. Though 2016 wasn't too much of a slouch.







2 comments:

  1. "Waiting for atomicchicken.synology.me ..."

    Looks like your Atomic Chicken is a bit clucked up because the pictures aren't showing up ...

    (atomic chicken turbines to power!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - here at Che' Snarkolepsy sometimes we have server problems. Should be fixed.

    ReplyDelete