Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mehsi.



History of the Mehsi here and here. I've never seen a canary yellow one.

I still have a lot to talk about with the refi but I was in a micro construction project before I applied. When that comp hit a few doors down and I had to completely stop the project because the appraiser will ding you for active construction. Luckily it hadn't gone so far that I couldn't make look like something that was "distressed" rather than ripped out. I wasn't actually planning to try until January. But when that house hit - I had to just go for it. I have an exploding mortgage. My reset is still two years off. But it's all I can think about.

Anyway. Now I'm on a time deadline for the construction thing. The minute I get more time - I will fill you in.





No comments:

Post a Comment