Monday, December 02, 2013

This blog sucks this time of year. Just say'in.

It's not that I won't have anything for you. I just have less for you until basically CES. I'm going Wednesday this year.

It takes a lot of effort to get the occasionally interesting stuff I get you now.  So, this time of year I just want to catch up on my sleep. And really, it's a good time of year to pick up some diversionary vices. It's easy to ignore the economy in the summer when the weather is beautiful.

A couple of weeks ago Sprint pushed an OS update to my phone and I realized I could stream stuff from my phone to my TV. It also talks to the Tivo remote. Yeh. Tivo made a new feature! Go figure.

So... over the holiday I watched a lot of Getting Doug with High from youtube. Oddly - the interface for that is more simple than going computer to TV. You'd think I'd have a much more chill personality for that kind of content. But there ya go. (shrug)

No comments:

Post a Comment