Thursday, March 24, 2011

When it rains...



I probably haven't driven by my crapshack in a year and a half. I did today.

We are having a ton of rain, and that place came close to flooding once.

It looked good. He's taking care of the place. Which shocked me, but made me really relieved. Every time I'd think about driving by, I'd get a knot in the pit of my stomach. I just didn't want to be aggravated. I figured I would deal with that madness when he moved.

The thing is - he hasn't moved. For all the hell he's put me through, it will soon be three years since he moved in. Three years. Hell, there hasn't been even a day - that I haven't wanted to kick him out. No - not one.

Things have been evening out the past year. Of course in guy code that means - we're all good right? Rents are going up. That makes me twichy right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment