Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rules to live next to.

When you move into a new house, the first neighbor to come up to you and tell you who the crazy neighbors are - is the crazy one.

I haven't talked to my one neighbor much. They are about a generation older than me. They are into the arts and opera... and well - you get the picture. Our interests don't overlap.

And there was that general avoidance because the neighbor to the front of me said they were strange. All I need is more strange people. So, off the list.

Turns out they are the most awesome neighbors. I mean, we aren't besties now or anything - but the whole fence thing with them has been really pleasant. It might even be my best fence experience, evar. Intentionally misspelled.

Which is saying a lot. My fence has been down for a week, and I'm not annoyed by them. Mark it on your calendar this day in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment