Saturday, February 19, 2022

Mad Max Lambo.

 
Holy cow I'm out of practice. And I'm not used to it being this bright this time of year. And that is a hard color to capture.

Lambos don't really make it to the blog anymore because I get bored of them. But I liked the snorkel and all the flares. Which is really not my jam. But it was today.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs S, cannot remember if you covered the BMW E Ink car at CES. I am a fan of the color change concept; so, hopelessly optimistic. Still, an interesting implementation. E Ink can be color. Memory is full rainbow is dull though you could choose on off from black and white and be shiny. What kind of day do you want, black, white, candy apple red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeff! I didn't make it to CES this year. They wouldn't let me in due to my lack of vaccination status. Which was fine because I didn't think going was worth it this year. The only thing I do miss seeing was that car.

    I have to give e-ink props though. They keep trying despite not having a real niche. Interestingly BA-SID is having the CEO of e-ink in for a talk. I might go to that. Or virtual attend. They are going to talk about that car apparently.

    ReplyDelete