Saturday, June 08, 2019

Small town charm.



Last year my city did a micro cattle drive through the city. I didn't even know they did that because I only accidentally ran across it while I was driving into town. I thought it was a cute thing to see - ONCE.

Then I heard it was the last year for the city next to me, who also runs a cattle drive through their city. So Mr. S. and I got up early and went down to watch. I mean, if it's going to be the last year I might as well do it twice. But after waiting for a while Mr S. eventually walked down and talked to one of the traffic cops who said they only did it last year because it was the 100 year anniversary. No cows this year. And it pretty much explains why I never knew my city did that. They still have a micro parade. Really micro.

No comments:

Post a Comment