Wednesday, January 06, 2016

One or two got through.



When I read CES wasn't letting rolling luggage into the convention halls I couldn't believe they were serious. But they were totally serious, and it was totally awesome. I think it's the the first time terrorism has ever produced something positive. I don't know where people put their stuff. But at least I wasn't tripping over it. I mean, people exposed to shiny lights just stop in the middle of isles, and adding rolling luggage to that - well I'm sure I don't have to explain it.

They had the bomb sniffing dogs this year. I didn't get searched, but I saw women with purses or anything larger getting searched. They did wand people. Amazingly the only negative was not the searching, but they had all the entrances and exits very locked down. You could only go in certain doors and only out others. And they were totally serious about keeping a tight ship. Before a door was a door. Which does add some time to the gauntlet. But that was a small price to pay to get rid of such a giant irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment