Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fremont Bart site.



I don't have a lot for you this weekend because it's pretty much February. I have to start turning the soil for the garden. Last year the dirt was so dry I didn't even try. You literally felt like a criminal every time you used water outside because its California and all. But we've been getting normal rain this year. I am going to plant the crap out of some corn.

Anyway, some spring flowers are coming out now. I'm not sure if it's going to be as spectacular as last year since we are getting rain and the grass might have a chance to drown them all out.  I'd link to some of the images, but I know a lot of old images are still broken. I'm going to take a good amount of time this week to fix them.

The above image is the new Fremont Bart station.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures still not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a 'tracert' from the win shell prompt?

    Type the following command:

    tracert atomicchicken.synology.me

    Please send the contents to my email she _ said @ comcast. net (remove spaces obviously)

    ReplyDelete