Monday, January 18, 2016

The solar ponzi scheme dominos are finally starting to fall.

"Solar company Sunrun says to end all operations in Nevada."

I read this headline and laughed and laughed and laughed. And then I laughed some more. You see I have always thought solar was a scam. You are essentially paying for your electricity in advance. And at the time everyone but everyone would tell you that energy prices never went down. We will see how this falls out. I don't think anyone knows where energy prices will settle a year from now. Maybe somewhere good. Maybe somewhere bad.

At any rate - last year Nevada decided they were going to start charging a tariff to all customers for upkeep of the grid. This included solar users. Which obviously undermines the whole industry. And now? Two - count them two solar companies have fled the State. Solar city and Sunrun. You didn't think the government was going to let people control their energy lives now did you? And I don't even feel bad for these people. They sold their soul to the devil for an energy subsidy. Oh I don't want to go on a rant, but all of you are going to be paying for this for years to come. The amount the government (YOU) has paid is unknown because it's been hidden the whole time. Hope you like being the governments prison bitch. Solyndra was heaven compared to this.

I'm quite fascinated with the way this will turn out since a lot of people are "renting" panels but are still obligated by contract to pay. Yet those companies don't exist in their State anymore.

Also not included I this is a whole bunch of subsidies that expired in 2016.Which I'm sure has nothing to do with this. Said in the most sarcastic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment