Thursday, January 15, 2015

They come from the hills.



Towards the back half of summer, the turkeys stayed up at the VA hospital on the hill. The grass was fantastic up there. They didn't reduce watering at all. Now that the lawns are starting to green up they've decided to go slumming it down here in the low lands.

The funny thing about the turkeys is they follow road rules and stick to sidewalks and yards. I think I even got a video of them using the crosswalk once. I'll have to troll through my youtube channel. They are very good about staying out of the road.

I actually waited for this group because there was a white one. It's the first time I've seen that. It was also funny they hung out in a yard with fake deer. The VA hospital is also full of real deer. So the turkeys must have felt right at home.

And yes, I do still have some tech stuff to get out, but I just don't feel like talking about it right now.







No comments:

Post a Comment