Thursday, July 12, 2012

I was talking with a long time acquaintance about my friend getting voted off Americas got Talent last night. Telling him how fun it was to watch him.

He then revealed to me that he grew up with Rachael Maddow. Like really grew up. Not just in a class. So he gets a kick out of watching her too.

Now I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that guy. We all know you can't have any friends in California if you don't accept the ones you completely stand against. I mean, I think I've scooped up all five of the conservatives. But still, he had to be friends with that one! Sometimes my patience is so tested.

Although, I'm pretty sure she was all on board for voting Ron Paul. I'm not completely sure, because I try not to follow her. But I did watch a few videos where I was pretty convinced she was a supporter. I could be wrong. Like I said..don't follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment