Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Brother can you spare some air?

Oh my goodness readers.

I just got back from traveling around the Silicon Valley. You would not believe how horrible the air conditions are from all the fires. I took some pictures from my outing.. but those mostly look like a hazy day to anyone not in the area.

BUT! Since I blogged about the local fire yesterday, I figured taking another shot from the deck would show how different things look in just one day. These were taken today around 2:00 in the afternoon.

I even heard the San Fransisco airport is reporting flight delays due to the smoke. I'll try to find a news link.

This is from the same angle as picture #2 from my last blog entry. Notice the blue house?




This one is the same angle as picture #3 from my last blog entry.



Isn't that crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment