Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wings and things.



The guys are into wings right now. I'm happy there is a new trend finally, but I'm pretty meh about the wings. It's so 80's. They barely even bring out my tard laugh. I find it especially funny because the cars they are sticking them on often already have small wings stock. But at least it's ~something~ new.

If you can judge the economy by car mods, I'd say things suck pretty hard. It's ironic because the recession is what got me into car shows. Previously there was enough tech to keep me entertained, but after the recession - not as much. But car shows! Those guys still had money. Car shows probably got me through the first four years of the recession. But even those are pretty meh right now.



Creative use of tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment