Saturday, August 06, 2016

Still in huh.

Reuters Baffled As Clinton's Lead Over Trump Suddenly Evaporates.

Every time Trump starts saying crazy shit I wonder if he has reached his Tinder Tap Out moment. Mr S. thinks we are doomed. But I just shrug and wait. Never in a million years would I have thought he'd get this far. Now it's kinda like a game.

("Tinder Tapout" is a skit on Nikki Glaser's Comedy Central show, where she creates a fake dating profile on Tinder, and then responds to date requests in the most obnoxious way possible, to see how long a suitor will remain interested despite the her crazy responses.) The links are from the Comedy Central site. Which means you have to wait through ads and crap. But if you can stick it out, here's another one. I mean you guys should play the trump Tinder Tap out game too. Right?

There were at least a half a dozen times I'd thought he'd already reached it. But he says crazy shit. Everyone loses their mind and in a couple of days things are fine again. It's fascinating.

At first Mr S. wasn't into my tinder tap out analogy, but he's warming to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment