Tuesday, April 07, 2015

I brake for rainbows.



Rain is so rare around here these days that I was taking pictures solo on the freeway.



You can see how brown the hills are already. I'm sure this storm will perk them back up a little.



Fremont still has some of those yellow flowers up and since everything was dark around them I was having Mr S. get some shots. Then a rainbow popped out. I got off the freeway trying to get a better angle, but it didn't work out so well.



This being California.......I ran across someone watering their lawn in the rain. That is a fine we can all get behind. Cant we? You can buy a rain sensor for like 20 bucks. Normally I'm not a water narc, for for shits sakes people - really?



The rain didn't come in time for these pine trees. Or any of these types of pine trees. A ton of them are going to need to be cut down. They have given up almost universally. The rain makes them look even worse than they did before. It's gonna be an awesome fire season. Said in the most sarcastic way. These trees in particular are like match sticks.



No comments:

Post a Comment