Wednesday, December 03, 2014

BMW i8 in the wild.




Look - you aren't always going to get great shots.

When Mr S. was leaving work he texted and me and said - you are never going to believe what I found in the parking deck. He only had his cell phone to take pictures. And they aren't great in low light.

Still, I was super excited. The first thing I asked was if the car had a plate indicating a person owned it. We didn't think they were selling those yet. But I guess they are. MSRP 137,000.

We were both super impressed because it's been raining for about 5 days here. I'm not driving a hundred and thirty seven grand in the rain. He didn't even have it parked by itself like I would if I'd just spent that much on a car.

There are better pictures here of when I saw this car a couple of months ago in the day time.





No comments:

Post a Comment