Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh - yes - I- did.

Yesterday after I got my taxes done Mr S. and I decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory. I've never been because the lines are crazy and they are always at a mall. But it was close to 3:00 and I figured we would have little trouble getting in.

We were at a four way stop getting into the mall. Which was a mad house. People were crossing the street and so on. There was this one straggler girl taking forever to cross the street because she was reading her phone. I was understandably in a shitty mood. And I hadn't had anything to eat yet. So I yelled out - Don't use your phone when you're crossing the street! She got to the other side and looked at me.

Still being kinda bitchy I yelled out - yeah.. YOU.

She responded with a "why".

Me - Because people want to cross the road!

It was like she'd never heard of the concept. I'm sure she went home and told her loved ones that this crazy bitch yelled out the window at her. I think of it as my good deed for the day. And yes... I'm going to get a cap in my ass some day over being lippy.

2 comments:

  1. Another good reason not to be reading anything while crossing streets (anywhere there are moving vehicles) is death. You know, just in case not being rude isn't enough for some people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I don't trust people enough to not run me over. So - I hurry across streets. A lot of peds are dicks these days and take as long as possible. Able people. Not old people. I've even thought about taping some of them because it really is absurd how long it takes them to day dream across a street.

    ReplyDelete