Sunday, April 21, 2013

I try to get you stuff you don't see every day.

California is made up of rolling hills and in the middle of them are these crevices where there are scattered houses. The land is hard to build on because it's lumpy, so they are these little hidden treasures. I think the South would call them hollers. The chaotic city right outside.

These are the new places I've been dreaming about buying a crapshack. There is one in Castro Valley that makes you feel like you are in Ben Lomond. It even has a hobbit house. A creek runs through the whole crevice. On both sides are huge cities. Because of the creek you can't really build much new there. There's one on the edge of my city that I'd die to live in. When I drive by - it's all I want. Now a new one.

We initially stopped down that way because the wild flowers are out. It is super dry here right now, so I don't know how long they will last. Driving through, I was keeping my eye out for horribly run down houses. That is.... until we saw this.



This is the new place I want to live. Even though I know peacocks suck. They are loud and they ruin your stuff. Truthfully, I can't wait until the make it over the hill. And they will, because I know where they were protecting those turkeys which made it into my town. I will just die when I see turkeys and peacocks roaming my town. That is going to be really funny.

Truth be told, for a while I secretly wanted to plant peacocks in one of the city parks. I never would because that is probably be illegal. But these birds are just living in a grove of trees about 10 miles away...sooooo. I can't wait for them to make it over the hill. They were actually quite shy. Which I why I give you one blurry photo. He was seriously hiding behind a tree.









No comments:

Post a Comment