Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When the gears grind to a halt.

Sometimes when I get overwhelmed I find it ridiculously hard to blog. It's not so much the content, I just can't get any words out. Some would call it writers block, but I would more accurately describe it as ADD block. There are all these things rushing in, but they all get stuck. Then I find it hard to start back up again.

This weeks episode is brought to you by tax day which makes me a neurotic mess. The tracking down of 6 year old documents like I had to do this year. Making sure I write everything down in great detail, so when I get audited in three years I remember what the rules were for that year.

Then, you know this week was going to be a fluff week anyway. Right? Things should get better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment