Sunday, January 16, 2011

You can't see what is under the ground.

I'm going to try to get this out early because by the end of the day I bet I will be cranky. The rental place woke me up at 8:00 to say the baby dozer I was renting for tomorrow is available today.

Which makes me have to rearrange my plans. After I already rearranged them because the dozer wasn't available today. Suddenly it is. I think the guy who was going to borrow it - upgraded. Whatever.

Since I initially couldn't get it for today - I thought I would have a leisurely day finishing the sprinklers I worked on all day yesterday. This basically involved a lot of "guess where this goes". Something I thought I would take me a couple of hours is going to take a lot longer because of the crazy configuration they took. I'm sure it seemed logical at the time - but is making my life miserable.

I have one whole line that doesn't go anywhere. But I can't just just cap it off. I know before I leave this place one of those lines is going to leak. If I just don't trace it back - I will go through the whole process again. It's better just to suck it up and remove what I can.

This is all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment