Friday, January 14, 2011

I think it will be less sucky.

It's taken me a little bit to get back on track. My cold has made me constantly tired. The weather I'm completely over. I got up this morning, saw the sky was some flavor of white - which made me blurt out profanities. The sky is almost blue now, so I have the strength to carry on. Whew. Close call.

I used to post on the weekends all the time, but I stopped trying to fight the trend. People just don't read on weekends. Then all of a sudden everyone shifted. I've been getting a lot of weekend traffic - so I guess I will make an effort again.

Today I rented a rock bin. Which is basically a long short dumpster. This should be a non story. Except this is California. I literally spent an hour trying to give them the exact ratio of dirt to concrete that was going to exist in the bin. I had to fill out nine pages of forms. But oh, don't stick any of those pages in the bin. They are not dirt or concrete. This will trigger a stage five hasmat alert.

I was actually a little afraid. In California - dirt is not organic. But rather an implied toxic substance. I wouldn't be surprised if they took a soil sample to make sure the ratio of carbon to other substances was just the right consistency. Bastards.

Half the people in this state think too much of their need for progeny. If a few of them get mutated, who could tell the difference anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment