Saturday, December 04, 2010

The calm before the storm.

December is a pretty slow month around the Snarkolepsy blog. Usually by December I am unraveling from all the crap I have going on. This year I am just trying to finally fulfill my promise of the winter of naps. Although, it so far has been more of the winter of sleeping in. Which can really eat up a day.

Yesterday, I had planned to go up to the City and check out Santacon, today. It has been a pretty rough week. So, when I woke up - I declared it was too cold and I was too tired. Went back to sleep till 11 or so. By the time I had breakfast - it was 2.

January brings more interesting things. Like the consumer electronics show in Vegas at the beginning of Jan.

I mean - who knows what I will have between now and then. But, things should really pick up in January. For now.... sleep seems awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment