Sunday, September 21, 2008

On the lighter side.



I was in at my vet yesterday picking up some injectable Benadryl for Paisley. Apparently a Halloween superstore had opened right next door.

I'd noticed the Gorilla when I'd come in. My town seems happy to employ people to dress up as Gorilla's or wave signs around. I find it weird. But, that is capitalism. Mostly I see these people hanging out under a tree texting on their cell phones.. but whatever. They are suppose to be moving the signs around to attract attention. I personally don't know how that became a sector of the workforce. Double whatever. As long as it makes money move around, what do I care?

Anyway. The girls at the front desk were in a little tizzy. The guy in the gorilla costume had been dressed up as the Grim Reaper. And they didn't seem to think that was funny. They had just forced him to change. I kind of do think it's funny. But, none of my bunnies are sick right now. If they were - my stance would probably be "those assholes - but... it is kinda funny".

While running around today, I saw the Grim Reaper out in front of the vet. I guess on Sundays they get to be whatever they want. The place isn't open. But, it's still a funny picture. So I made Mr S. whip around the block to get it. The guy even posed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment