Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Sony Vision S.



I think the most interesting thing about the show so far is that Sony is now making cars. Yes - you heard me right. I have no feelings about this car one way or the other. At least it's not a SUV. I did find it interesting that they were using that dash concept  I posted about over the summer where cameras replaced side mirrors and there was a tiny display to handle the side mirror stuff.

The guy I talked to said they had kept this car completely secret until one day before CES. Which is also pretty baller these days. I'm completely impressed by that.





I wasn't able to get good shots of the side mirror/display setup. This car had a crazy crush. So did the Rivian Truck.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a Hyundai Elantra and a Kia Forte got it on the same night as the Kia Forte did it with a Nissan Leaf ...

    So this is the Jerry Springer "you are not the father" episode in car form.

    No wonder they kept it secret until the day before! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saying I love it..... but it is an interesting twist for a company like Sony to jump into the car game.

    ReplyDelete