Wednesday, August 28, 2019

You can finally stop using your arms like a sucker.



Robot arms have gotten astonishingly good over the years. But now they are not as power hungry. So I think they will be everywhere. This is a sharp reversal from my opinion a few years ago when you had some serious power requirements.

This one was running off a laptop battery. And they've become no code devices once in house. You basically articulate what you want the arm to do, and it repeats it. I'm surprised they don't stick these on humans. Well.... I might be a little ahead of myself. How much do you think your average arm weighs? Because this one was around 13 pounds. If a human arm weighs 13 pounds, for sure - just start slapping these on humans.

2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaah. I'm thinking that would be the slowest most disappointing hand job ever. Robots are slow but methodical, but maybe you are into a two finger rub out. They still only have claw hands. But honestly when guys start doing that - it will go viral because we all wonder if it's going to mangle your junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know what your particular kink is. Maybe you have low standards. ;) Just trying to help.

    ReplyDelete