Saturday, August 17, 2019

ComicCon 2019. End.



Not a bad Laurence Fishburn. My shot of the other characters came out blurry.





OMG. You guys probably don't remember, but every so often I see this guy. He brings this device and pensively stares into it. And when you ask him about it, he ignores you. I mean, really, acts as if you don't exist. I don't get it at all. This has been going on for a couple of years now. I've blogged about it a couple of times.







So...... I put these at the end because you are suppose to pay for a picture of Jason Mamoa. But I have 300 times zoom on my mint berry camera bitchez and zooming in like that probably makes me an asshole. They send someone out to say you can't take pictures. But I think they underestimate how much zoom some of these pocket camera have,



Morena Baccarin from FireFly. She was actually a lot prettier in real life than on TV. Most of the people that show up at these Cons are more at the end of their career and you think - they are sorta holding up.



Lou Ferrigno.

No comments:

Post a Comment