Monday, August 19, 2019

Bentley EXP 100 GT.



The other car I was most captivated with was this Bentley. Mostly because of the grill.

Light pulsated across the whole thing. It looked like the News Years Eve ball. I don't think there was any way to get good shots it on the green. It's a giant beast of a car to start with. Pebble Beach either has their concept cars roped off too tightly, or not tightly enough. Everything is on a slant. It's either too overcast, or too sunny. OR BOTH. I managed to get them to let me take close shots of the roof. But I don't think anything does it enough justice as their promo video.

So you just have to go over and watch this video to see it in action. Especially to see the light grill.













Look at how far away they kept you from this car! And some cars you could get some elevation, but not this one. The only car there that you needed some elevation for the roof.









No comments:

Post a Comment