Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Sunday rundown.



You have to get these shots when you see them. because fields are becoming condos at a crazy rate around here. Almost every week I drive by a lot and say - wow - that one's gone now. So I didn't really have this on my list of things to do today. But I had to get it before it's gone.



Motorhomes are pretty meh - but I've never seen one wrapped before.



I think cars should be getting better soon. For the past few years everyone has just been doing everything original. But this is how I think the evolution of cars play out.

1. Custom license plates. At first, that is the only thing people can afford to customize their cars. Everyone has custom license plates now.

2. Fancy tires. I've started to see more and more custom tires.

3. They finally feel rich enough to do paint jobs. Not seeing that too much yet... but..



I stopped at this because I thought it was a drift trike. But it's just an electric bike that goes 20 miles per hour. Bikes are actually the thing most suited for electrifying. They are super peppy. I'm trying to plant a seed in the guys heads so they will actually start doing drift trikes in the burbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment