Saturday, March 31, 2018

The car company otherwise known as....



For the past three weeks I've started to watch the ghost lot at the car company otherwise known as. (I don't really want to say their name right now) Each time I passed it, there would be about 5 car carriers just kind sitting in the lot. Some of the carriers were empty and some had cars. And I don't know who owns the carriers, but you'd think you wouldn't have those things just sitting around. This lot has been there for months and it was the first time I'd seen carriers in the lot. And these were just parked. Usually they come out of the other side of the building full of cars.

I'd been meaning to get shots, but during the week I can't find a place to park and on the weekends I've been doing and taxes and stuff and just didn't have the energy to take photos. Today there were only two carriers in the lot and two flat bed trailers.

The last time I took pictures of this place they didn't have a guard shack. They do now, so I had to be kinda careful. They must have called security at the company next to us because they came to keep an eye on us as we were parked in their lot and on their property.

The first and second photos look like they are almost identical, but look at the cones. This was a three image sweep. I can't get a good read on how many cars are in there now.

In general I think the carpocalypse is still on. And has anyone else seen the 350,000 VW's they have sitting in the desert down South? One of my amazing readers Jeff sent this to me and I was stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment